Rui tagged me with a gal / gal-o meme so here are my answers:

1. Describe your style as a gal-o.
I like many styles but I'm mostly oriented by the styles shown in Popteen and Egg.

2. Which models inspire you to get dressed ?
Mostly Kumiko, Tsubasa and Romihi.

3. What are the brands are you wearing lately ?
From the Japanese brands I have some things from LizLisa and Tralala. In general I like Diesel, Vans, Mazine, Burton, Replay and some not so relevant ones....

4. What was your first thing from 109 (or similar) ?
I don't have something that is directly from 109 but the first things I bought in that direction were a top and handbag from LizLisa.

5. What compliment about your wardrobe do you like best ?
Something like that I look pretty or sexy or cute or if someones says that I have a unique style.

6. What do you wear most often ?
Tights! XDD Because I'm almost always wearing hotpants or miniskirts. (don't like trousers much)

7. You like getting ...?
Chlothes and cosmetics of course!

8. In that you look first when you see a gal ?
Head. I think makeup and hair are very important for that style.

9. What gal rules have you broken ?
I don't know. Perhaps not wearing fake-lashes every day?? XDD

10. What would you never wear ?
I think I would never wear this jumpsuits that are trendy at the moment.

11. What do you think is essential for a good look ?
To look clean and tidy and choose chlothes that compfort you.

12. How do you feel when viewed as a gyaru?
Verry good.^^

13. You have many friends that are gals ?
Just some.

14. What is the next thing you plan to buy desperately need ?
Lip concealer and new hair extensions.

15. What's your favorite accessory ?
Fake lashes and colour contacts.^^

16. Sexy, monotone or elegant ?
Sexy!! XDD

17. Would you wear clothes that aren't in fashion ?
Perhaps, if  I really like them...

18. What is your current obsession ?
Fringes. I would really like to have them on everything!

19. Do you like to spread gal fashion? How do you do it ?
 I take my japanese magazines to university and show them arround and explain the styles.






20. What advice would you give to someone starting out ?
Start with the easy things first!

Now it's up to me to tag some people so have fun with this:
Nancy
Arina
Claudia