The worst meet ever....

On saturday me and some friends (Alina, Binh, Marren, Ahn Binh, Laura) had the probably worst meetup ever!

It started quite good since it was nice weather and I was about satisfied with my Outfit and Makeup:


When I meet the others at OCS somehow everybody was in a bad mood and so we only went to the shadow-arcades to eat something. There we also did a little photo session with my 3DS which was the only real funny part that day.
Here is one of the pics:

(You can see the other pics on my facebook)

After that the mood just settled to good again and we went back to OCS for purikura but then when we stand in line at the machine my wallet was stolen out of my bag and so the day was now totally ruined! ;___;

Well and today I have to do a council-run which will cost me a lot of time and money that I don't have....